National cluster of Unmanned Aircrafts Vehicles (UAV) and affiliates sectors is civil and non for profit organization established in order to support sustainable development and use of UAV in Serbia and abroad.
Cluster represents a group of private and public subjects sharing common goals, capacities, resources and defined plans and schedules towards their completion.
- Active participation in establishing of national system and improvement of regulations in order to create optimal conditions for development of UAV industry and work of manufacturers and users
- Improvement of sustained development in and management of UAV in accordance with international standards
- Development and application of scientific achievements in aeronautics and environment protection
- Creating a network of stakeholders with interest in UAV from corporative, public and civil sector
- Education in save exploatation of UAV
- Establishing international cooperation
In order to fulfill it’s goals cluster shall:
- Provide communication infrastructure information system and marketing supports
- Organize expert conferences, seminars, camps and other form of education
- Publishes books, scientific papers and other publications
- Organize service activities for its members
Cluster members and partners are experienced professionals from different areas – constructors, manufacturers, pilots, cameramen, architects, roads builder, agriculture, forestry, water management and electricity.
There is also active participation and support from experts in project management, marketing, IT, economy and law.
Member of cluster can be any legal entity or entrepreneur accepting Clusters objectives and statute. Membership is voluntary.
Here you can download the Cluster Statute
Potential members can join using e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org